Brief story about the image
Sorry not finished yet.
Availability of image
LITHIC is available signed/unframed in three sizes of hand-printed gloss Cibachrome*. It is individually mounted (matted) in either black or white. The mount is a quality artcard but flexible enough to be rolled for despatch. You will be able to put the work straight into a frame of the same size, or should you wish to, put a thicker conventional mount around the image area.The first dimensions are the Cibachrome followed by the overall dimensions of the mount.
*A gloss "Cibachrome" - not to be confused with the matt version, or any other product - is the highest quality photographic print, taken from transparency film as opposed to a negative. It is an extremely high gloss, plastic type of material, perfect for the image content of my work.
Photo-size 1 ....250mm x 200mm (10" x 8") into 500mm x 400mm (20" x16" approx).
Photo-size 2.....400mm x 300mm (16" x 12") into 600mm x 500mm (24" x 20" approx).
Photo-size 3.....500mm x 400mm (20" x 16") into 800mm x 600mm (31.5" x 23.5" approx).
Photo-size 4 ....You can specify a bespoke size of print or style of mount.
Prices on application - dependent on size, specification and presentation.
- The work was shot on my trusty old "Kodak of London" (circa 1920's) SPECIALIST 3 MODEL, using 5" x 4" format.
- The lens used was an old "Wray" f203mm.
- The film was Fuji64 Professional T. (tungsten balanced).
- Aperture set at f45, Multiple exposure time 3secs to 50secs.
- The finished photographic prints are hand printed gloss Cibachromes. i.e. an extremely high gloss plastic-like, top quality photographic medium.