The Calling #2
Brief story about the image
Sorry not finished yet.
Availability of image
The Calling #2 is available signed/unframed in three sizes of hand-printed/hand-tinted black and white photographic print. It is individually mounted (matted) in either black or white. The mount is a quality artcard but flexible enough to be rolled for despatch. You will be able to put the work straight into a frame of the same size, or should you wish to, put a thicker conventional mount around the image area.The first dimensions are the photograph followed by the overall dimensions of the mount.
Photo-size 1 ....250mm x 200mm (10" x 8") into 500mm x 400mm (20" x16" approx).
Photo-size 2.....400mm x 300mm (16" x 12") into 600mm x 500mm (24" x 20" approx).
Photo-size 3.....500mm x 400mm (20" x 16") into 800mm x 600mm (31.5" x 23.5" approx).
Photo-size 4 ....You can specify a bespoke size of print or style of mount.
Prices on application - dependent on size, specification and presentation.
For those interested in photography
- The work was shot on my trusty old "Kodak of London" (circa 1920's) SPECIALIST 3 MODEL, using 5" x 4" format.
- The lens used was an old "Wray" f203mm.
- The film was Kodak Plus-X Pan Professional film 4147
- Aperture set at f11, exposure time 2 secs.
- The finished photographic prints are hand printed b/w and tinted with "Photocolor" photo dyes.